Yesterday I had a pain on the left side if

Q: Yesterday I had a pain on the left side if my chest and back. This lasted for about an hour then slowly left. Throughout the day these things that felt like bubbles went up my chest. Today the pain is pretty much gone unless I take a deep breath. What could this be?

Symptoms:  Pain in chest when taking deep breath.
Pain In arm when moved quickly

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

Your chest pains seem to be Muscular in nature.
However, Cardiac Chest pain and pain due to Acid reflux should be kept in consideration. It is important to differentiate between the all as the treatment course is entirely different.
So, you should get a Chest X-Ray and ECG done. If the ECG and Chest X-ray are normal, the pain is probably Muscular or due to Acid reflux.
For muscular pain i advise to do hot fomentation over the involved area 3-4 times a day. You can also apply Diclofenac Gel locally over the involved area. On taking this treatment, this usually resolves in 5-7 days. In case you have pain in abdomen, and acid reflux, i would advise you to take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone.
Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy