Yesterday I had bloody diarrhea (think murder scene in the

Q: Yesterday I had bloody diarrhea (think murder scene in the toilet) and I was very dizzy. I went to the ER. Blood and urine were normal. There was blood in the fecal smear. They told me to go to a GI within 1-4 days. Yesterday was a Friday so I can't see a GI for a couple days.

Today I am very fatigued, there's a ton of pressure and bloating in my gut, I've got a bad headache, I'm nauseous, and I've thrown up... But it's more like reflux than vomiting.

Can I take ibuprofen or aspirin? I've been too afraid to take a blood thinner or anti inflammatory because of the bleeding.

Symptoms:  Bloody diarrhea, dizziness, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, bloating, abdominal pain, headache