Yesterday i was intimate with my gf after going in

Q: Yesterday i was intimate with my gf after going in side and after 1 minute my p was automatically lose erection my gf was not ready for that and my disre was going down what was the reason. before i having sex good.

Symptoms:  Dont know

A:   Hi.
I can understand the problems you must have faced.

This is called Erectile dysfunction and the commonest cause is anxiety of performance or stress.
The stress could have been mental or physical or both for example overworked, lack of sleep and so.
The major reason if the anxiety which took over you during the act and hence you should not maintain the erection.

If the previous sexual interactions were normal, you will recover fully and do not need to either worry or to take any medicines as such.
Many times the lack of proper time, timing or a place also have this effect.

I hope this answer helps you to understand and to have normal interaction the next time.