Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Yesterday I was remodeling my room I took a

Yesterday I was remodeling my room I took a

Patient: Yesterday I was remodeling my room . I took a shower before I went to bed , when I came out I noticed my cheeks swollen and raised . I took some Benadryl, woke up this morning with my face looking worse then last night . The swolling is from my checks up to my eyes . I can still see and my eyes are not red not bothered just feel werid when I blink my eyes.

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.You have an allergic reaction. You could have stirred up the dust in your lungs and caus ed it to have a reaction throughout the body. You need to see a Doctor to get treatment. The treatment will involve steroid injections and epinephrine shots. Wishing you a quick recovery. All the best.Hope this helps you