Yesterday I was running the 800m during a track meet

Patient : Yesterday I was running the 800m during a track meet but then I got spiked and fell hard on my right shoulder and my left knee. After taking ibeprofen and a nights rest, my shoulder is felling a lot better but I can barely bend my knee and it is still swollen. Should I be concerned or is this normal?
Doctor :   Hi. Thank you for writing to us. This is a serious injury and you should have shown to an Orthopedic surgeon for clin ical evaluation, MRI and further management Asap. Till then strictly no movement of either of the joint.