Yesterday I woke up with a pain on the left

Patient

Q: Yesterday I woke up with a pain on the left of my nose it got worse and developed swelling, the sweeping is visible just above my nostril and up the side of my nose, it's extremely tender and the pain will only let up with ibuprofen.
When The tablets wear off the pain is so continuous that is making me cry and wake up in the night, my doctors is atrocious and wouldn't give me an appointment, what could this possibly be? I went to the pharmacy and the man said he had never seen swelling like that before with a sinus infection, which is what I thought it was, but now I'm not so sure, the swelling is visibly inside my left nostril as well.

Symptoms:  Swollen and sore nose, dull aching that is creating a headache
Yesterday I woke up with a ...-1
Doctor