Yesterday, Iwas cleaning my bathrooms, and noticed mold grow

Patient

Q: Yesterday, Iwas cleaning my bathrooms, and noticed mold growing in the water. I had originally used a toilet bowl cleaner and flushed the toilet before adding bleach. After a few minutes more of cleaning, I got dizzy and my lungs were burning, so I opened the window and left. Since then, I've had a severe headache that comes and goes, and my lungs still burn. Other than those I feel alright, but I wanted to know if theres anything I should be very worried about? Assuming the headaches and burning go away in time.

Doctor