Yesterday someone in house burned a plastic tray, which melt
Patient :Yesterday someone in house burned a plastic tray, which melted into the oven. I know the fumes can be toxic, I was standing over a metre away from the oven at all times and only saw smoke that lasted around 5 seconds. I was in the kitchen for around 5 mins. This happened 24 hours ago and I have felt fine since. Do I need to go to the Doctor to get a blood test for toxins?
These Q&A’s are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.