Young age having trouble conceiving ?


Q: I'm 19 years of age, been Having unprotected sex with my partner who is 24 for 3 years , he has two children already so I know it can't be him my periods are all over the place I could have a period on and off one month then no period the next have terrible pains throughout the month irregular bleeding . I've been to the doctor and was told because off age and because I was perscribed the pill ( which I didn't use) they won't answer any of my questions I've tried ovulation tests and nothing is coming up . Really don't know what to do I'd rather be checked at the age I am now so I'm still young not be Embaressed to go to the doctors about this


A:   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: As long as when I produce semen when I masturbate that means I can have kids. Correct?

Q: Would like to get a professional's advice on my blood work results. I'm mainly looking to find out if anything on her...

Q: I had an IVF cycle. After one week of egg transfer i was given a 500 iu hcg injection and one week after that is the ...

Q: I had surgery almost a year ago to remove 2 tennis-ball sized cysts on one ovary and 2 endometriomas (sp?) inside the...

Q: After being off Depo Vera for 14 months I still can't get pregnant. I have had periods for a full year


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon