Young girl causing problems

Patient

Q: I'm 36 and where I go fishing this 14 year old girl keeps coming down there when she see me down there. She is beautiful and I thik she wants sex and frankly I
find it hard to hold back. She keeps hanging on me and talking nasty stuff. I want to pull off her pantiesa and lick her and have sex so bad. So is this normal behavior and a guy has to fight it to keep out of trouble? Or if a guy doesn't want ot have sex with a beautiful young girl just normal? I mean she's fully developed and tall. I I know a thousand years ago girls were all fucking by then. So am I noormal and had better stay clear of her or just a pervert and need to turn myself in for even thinking about having sex with a young beautiful girl?

Doctor