Young girl that wants breast implants

Patient

Q: I'm 17 years old and wear two push up bra's to make it look like I have bigger breast then I do. I want to know how do you have to be to get implants and I also have PVS.

Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question.

Breast augmentation is an excellent operation to help women achieve the body shape she desires, while improving self esteem and body image. In the United States, there is no minimum age for breast augmentation using saline implants; however, silicone implants are only approved for patients 22 and older. Outside of the US, some countries like Canada, do not possess these same age restrictions for silicone augmentation. The best advice would be to see a plastic surgeon to discuss your options before making any decisions.

Good Luck.

Guest: Right decision. We like big breasts.