Young Husband and Occassional ED

Patient: My husband is 27 and occasionally, maybe every other month, can’t maintain his erection during sex. Should he see a doctor?

Symptoms: Erectile dysfunction

Doctor: HelloThanks for using “Ask The Doctor” for posting your query.If it’s an occasional erectile dysfunction then it c ould be due to fatigue or stress and there should be no organic problem in his penis. Not to bother as of now. You need not show him to a doctor as yet. Try to maintain a stress-free and active life with a good lifestyle.Hope this helps,Wish you a good health.