Young male with bladder problems

Patient

Q: I keep leaking pee after I go I'm only 17 and a male. I've never had unprotected sex before and it usually happens like randomly for three months now and idk what it is. I don't have any pain and I don't bleed. I feel like I have to go constantly and whenever I do it's always a small amount.

Symptoms:  Leaking after urinating. Feeling like I have to go constantly. Small amount of urine only coming out. Feeling like I have to go to the bathroom during sex.
Doctor

The symptom you are experiencing is called urgency where possible due to infection and detrusor instability, even small amount of urine may initiate a micturition reflex causing the need to urinate.
You are required to get a urine routine microscopy and urine culture test done to rule out any infection . Also, if infection is negated , then you should meet your physician for a possible urodynamic studies which can differentiate between urge incontinence or overactive bladder.
It however appears to be a urinary tract infection which can be treated with a course of antibiotics in a week. In the meantime you may increase your water intake to 5 litres a day to help flush out infection earlier naturally.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health, regards