Young man having erection problems

Patient

Q: I'm 22 years old Ive been in a relationship with my girlfriend for about a year and a half. I have never had any erection problems unitl about a week ago. It seems that it has happened over night. I can not get an erection. If i do get one is not a full erection and only last a minute or two. I have no idea what is going on, can you please help me!?

Doctor

A:   Since you have had normal erections before and this problem is of acute onset, it seems more likely to be pyschological or stress related. Moreover if you are getting night time or early morning erections and erections while mastubating then its more likely non organic in nature. I would advice you to keep a watch on the symptoms and seek help in person in case it becomes worse or continues. In the mean time just try some relaxation and destressing methods.All the best.

Guest: How do this work i just want to ask a?