Zentel intake in pregnancy

Patient

Q: Dear Sir/Madam,

My wife took one Zentel tablet during 4th or 5th week of pregnancy according to the Scan report (5th or 6th week according to Last period, i.e on 18Th Jan). We don’t know exactly, when she took the tablet. She took it in between 24th Feb and 5th March.

Since there was no such information on the tablet, she took one without knowing that she is pregnant. Now we are worried about how could it affect the baby considering it is D category drug as per FDA.

Please provide your valuable response or connect me to a right person who can answer my query. Kindly help

Thanks in advance.

Narendra
+91 9844563849

Doctor