Zoely for hirtsutism?

Patient

Q: Hi there, I suffer with idiomatic hirtsutism and have tried Yasmin which gave me yeast infections and Yaz which gave me extreme excessive sweating. This is a huge shame as they really helped with the hirtsutism
I've been on Loestrin 20 for 6 months and it works so well for me in most ways apart from my hirtsutism which seems to have got much worse. I was wondering if that's likely to be because of the BC or if not hormones? Such a shame to have found something which fits in every other way (I suffer with depression, often put on a lot of weight on BC and get yeast infections on higher dose pills).
The other options I have available are Zoely, which was given free to me by a doctor, or Diane 35, which is higher dose and has had bad press recently.
What can you recommend that's available in Australia? I've tried just about everything else now!

Doctor