ZXT Gold Bee pollen supplement for weight loss

Q: I have been taking the ZXT gold bee pollen supplement. Do you think it is safe ?

A:   Zi Xiu Tang Bee Pollen spupplement is a natural weight loss supplement that is supposed to be good for weight loss. However, I would like to add that the bee pollen that is mentioned in the ingredients has absolutely no weight loss effects. How does ZXT work? ZXT works because certain ingredients in the capsules have laxative properties. The side effects of these laxatives include weight loss, dry mouth, frequent bowel movements, suppressed appetite, feeling medicated / dizzy/ fatigued, hot flashes, increased anxiety and bloating or abdominal cramping. Loose stools due to ZXT may in extreme cases lead to the loss of electrolytes in the body. This can lead to muscle weakness and maybe heart problems. Though generally the product is safe, I would not recommend ZXT in women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, people who suffer from liver, kidney, heart Disease or high blood pressure and anyone with allergies, esp. to bee or pollen.